Thank You we will be in touch soon!
Michigan's Only Full Service Sports Photography Company.
Sports Is All We Do!
By overwhelming demand. Parents, students or aspiring photographers can learn one-on-one shooting at a real game!
Sports Photography America and Varsity Monthly Magazine is offering lessons to anyone looking to improve their action photography.
• On location real-world photo lessons from a professional photographer with over 30 years of action photography experience.
• You can pick the sport, indoors or outdoors.
• Use our equipment or better yet, bring your equipment and we'll show you how to get the best out of what you already have.
• Real, honest advice on what equipment we recommend that you buy. We will give you a list of what you should buy and the secrets of where to buy it. We do not make money from sponsors so we will not push anything that we would not buy with our own cash!
• Lessons start at $150 a day (game). Includes written "cheat-sheet" for the sport you will be shooting, two hours of instruction before the game and a follow-up telephone conference after. Class size limited no more than two students.
• How to shoot high school football at night
• How to shoot indoors in dark gyms using strobes or not
• Soccer Tips & Tricks
• Shooting Baseball & Softball thru the fence
• Stopping action in any kind of light
• How to capture "the moment"
• What camera to buy
• Sports include:
- Cross Country
– Track & Field
- Rodeo & Equestrian
– Ice Hockey
- Auto Racing (Stock Car or Drag)
And much more!